Hellooooooooooooooooooo everyone!! I am sitting here with time to kill and therefore a blog update is in order!
Last I spoke, I was working as a content editor. This is still true. However, there have been multiple other changes in my life that are forcing me to look into other career paths. Here’s the quickest summary I can provide without diving into great detail:
- I have a shot at a job in an airport terminal coffee shop/gift shop/cafe.
- My four year long distance relationship ended. Huge bummer.
- An old college friend is helping me get back on my feet by providing me with accommodations and a recommendation for the job listed in the first point.
- I AM MOVING OUT OF MY PARENTS HOUSE!
- My novel has blossomed into a full-blown project in which I commit large amounts of my time to completing it.
My creativity is starting to rule my life rather than money. I am working towards being in a comfortable job with reasonable pay that covers the bills so I can focus on my true talents. It’ll be hard, but I know I can do it.
The college friend mentioned in the third point has given me a book to assist me in this process. It’s called 48 Days To The Work You Love or something like that (the book is in my purse and not by my side at the moment.) I’ll probably do a review of it once I finish reading it.
I’ll start pumping out blogs again, but be warned: I’m in the middle of moving and job interviews so I will start to get swamped again. I just wanted to post this as a reminder to everyone that I have a pulse and I am finally following my dreams. Forward, ho!